Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I just want to wish you all a happy 2009.

I have to admit that 2008 was a good year. I traveled a lot, we did a lo tof things at school (including the play with MArisa :D), suring the summer we went back to Melilla... And then my american adventure started!!

I can only say that I hope this new year will beat 2008, I certainly am on my way!!

I didn't eat grapes, I had M&M's (or lacasitos) with Rose. It was funny, because we decided to eat 3 M&M's at a time because they are very small, and grapes are rather big. Hehehe I don't have anything else to say, you can imagine the rest :P

After that Rose and Joey got to open one gift (the rest we'll give to them when all the family comes). Joey opened Mom's, which was a little game, and Rose opened mine, which was the third book of the Twilight series... Eclipse!!! I hid it in a pillow behind the Christmas tree with a lot of newspapers, and gave another box to her that was empty... It was funny to look at her face!! Mom recorded it all, so I guess when I'm there you'll see it ;D

And yesterday we went to the Mongolian BBQ again. I looove that place!! We only go on birthdays, so I'm glad we will be back for my birthday ;D Then we came back home and watched the Golden Compass. I am going to buy those books!!! They are fantasy books, just the kind I like :D And then I went with Chris and Joey to play the wii, and Chris taught me some karate moves. Now I know at least 4 different ways to make my opponent faint and I also know some pressure points. Coooool! :P

Sooo that's all!! I love you very much!!

Elena

No comments: